Wednesday, June 15, 2011

i found something today...

Guys!

I found something today.  Something really cool.

Look!







{images via: 1, 2, 3 and 4}

You like?  I love!  All from a blog called Plenty of Colour.  This is a really great site for colour inspiration and colour lovers like me.  And may be you too!?  The author, Chloe, is a colour fan (obviously!) and she collects all these great pictures from all over the place and posts about them on her blog.   It's a really nice place for a one-stop, complete colour fix.  And on the sidebar of the blog, everything is neatly categorized so you may browse based on color.  As you may remember, I've been posting quite a lot about colour lately (go here, here, here, here and here in case you missed some).  Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about this blog find and I had to share it with you right away.  I will be checking it quite often to see what Chloe posts next.


'till next time.
Let colour lead the way,
xoxo
Holly

2 comments:

  1. FROM MARIA

    Holly,
    Why the world of colors is talking to you,
    so much?

    Mommy,xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love too!!!!!!! fantastic and so energetic!!:D:D

    ReplyDelete