This week we got our first snowfall, along with many other places around the globe that get snow it seems...
Here are some things I'm liking this week:
1. An artist creates little mice worlds. They are super sweet. Check them out on MousesHouses.
2. Beaudoin is a french photographer who specializes in colour portraits. I spent a lot of time on his website this week.
3. After finding Beaudoin, it reminded me that I hadn't checked Helt Enkelt in a while. I love this blog because Anna Malin, author of the blog and photographer, is consistently putting up pictures I adore. Cool colours usually dominate her photographs, yet I am always amazed at how warm they feel.
4. I read an article about the drinking mechanism of cats. I love cats, and this is yet another reason why cats are cooler than dogs: "" by Gisela Telis. Cat's Tongues Employ Tricky Physics
5. Finally, if you are feeling like a good read (in the blog world), do drop by these blogs: Bag Lady and Mr. London Street. These bloggers are both from the UK and I like their writing styles.
What have you been liking this week?