Monday, November 15, 2010

the point is to learn

In my opinion, one of the most important things in life is to keep learning.  This way you are always current, up to date.  Continuous learning keeps you humble.  That's how you learn from your mistakes and essentially, that's how you grow.  And one of the most difficult things to do, is to learn from those that are different from you, those you may believe are wrong.  But I believe even they have something valuable to pass along.  So I must listen, I must observe, I must question ... I must learn.

Here is a Ted talk about how non-for profit organizations can learn from the "big, bad" corporations to achieve success in attaining their goals.  This is a good example that shows how important it is that we keep on adapting,  keep on learning, especially from each other, no matter how different we are.

Enjoy!



xoxo
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Like Coke, I keep up to date with all the "HOLLY-DATA" I get reading your blog. LOVE U mommy xoxo

    ReplyDelete