Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wiesbaden

In late October my mom and I visited Wiesbaden, which along with Frankfurt am Main and Mainz, make up the Frankfurt Rhein/Main region.  Wiesbaden literally means "meadow baths" and is historically known as one of the oldest spa towns in Europe.  Use of the thermal springs found in Wiesbaden was first documented by the Romans.  Wiesbaden is now also the capital of the federal state of Hesse, which is where I live.  My mom and I mainly walked about the Alt Stadt (old city).  We shopped (so many cute boutiques), we had coffee and dessert. We also got the best Tai massage ever!

Here are some shots from our day:



















See you soon,
xoxo
Holly

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! The best massage I ever had. Sharing that moment with you was special.. Special,because I never tought I was going to be in Wiesbaden and going to share a moment like that with you Holly. Love,mommy xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete