Monday, November 1, 2010

Woohoo!

I'm getting married today!!  Yay!!

Sorry I haven't kept my promise about my insp-i-loved weekly, but this week turned out to be busier than I planned.  Our moms are here and we've visited a number of small cities in the Rhein-Main area.  Pretty cool.  Will make for some good blog posts, I think.  So anyways, I'll try for next week.


But right now ... I'm off to say "I Do!"  (actually, "Ich will", in German!)  update: turns out all I had to say was "Ja".  lol.!

Woohoo!





xoxo
Holly

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! Pictures Please!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, I know!! How exciting =)


    Thanks Coco ;) Will post a few pics - but please don't expect anything good - we didn't have a photographer. I'm almost ashamed to post them when I think about your wedding photos! lol! They were AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was happy to share that moment,Thanks Holly.love u mommy xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete