Saturday, March 12, 2011

Update.

Hello there.

I've been pretty non committed to my blog these days because there has been lots going on.  Now, it's time to share these happenings with you.

As you may know, my husband is back from his first phase of flight training in Florida.  He did really well and I'm so proud of him.  He had a couple of free days before starting ground school again  and we spent that time doing absolutely nothing besides enjoying each others company, taking afternoon naps, watching our favourite tv series, drinking latte macchiatos and having long chats.  It was great. But soon enough, the routine began.  I'm happy about that too because I enjoy our routine.

My routine has changed slightly in the last couple of weeks because I got a new job!  Finally.  And it's the most perfect job I could ask for at this time.  I am studying interior design and I've been looking to do something related to my studies.  But it's hard to, especially as a foreigner.  I was thinking of just volunteering my time at a firm, which would be great experience but what about paying the bills?  Then, one of my favourite design sites that I read almost everyday announced they needed bloggers for their website.  I applied and they hired me!  So now I blog about things I love everyday.  I couldn't be more satisfied.

The site is called Trendir.  Click here, here and here to read some of my posts.  I usually write in the Interiors section of the website - so you know where to look if you're interested :)

After writing my posts, I try to get some exercise and then work on my school projects until Pauli gets home.  After dinner, it's more school work and searching the internet for more things to write about tomorrow.  I should be making more time for progressing some new hobbies of mine (sewing and knitting) and reading my book - but these will have to wait until I'm done the last five assignments of my diploma.  And these last five are BIG assignments.  I need to finish them by end of April if I want to have three solid months to complete my final project.  I imagine I may become a hermit in these next months.  But I'm determined to finish them on time.

Now, the last thing I wanted to tell you about is that I've decided to stop doing "ins-i-love" on a weekly basis.  I feel too guilty when I don't post anything and I don't believe inspiration should be forced.  So instead I added a "Collection Page".  See it on top there...a new tab.  I will post things I love and that inspire me as they arise so keep looking there if you are interested in knowing what they are.

That's all folks!
Have a happy weekend.

xoxo
Holly

3 comments:

  1. SAD ABOUT YOUR DESICION, BUT I UNDERSTAND. ANYWAYS,IT WILL GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO GO BACK TO SOME OF YOUR OLDER POSTS. I AM SURE I WILL FIND MORE THINGS THAT I MISSED. LOVE MOMMY XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie!! Fantastical news about your new job. You rock girlfriend. There ain't nothing better than doing what you love. So happy for you.

    Going to stalk some of your posts on Trendir sofort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Das Cupcake: Thanks Lady! Have you had your exam yet? Isn't it today?! Wishing you the best of luck Xx.

    ReplyDelete