Sunday, July 3, 2011

Keine 7 Sachen

I can not post anything for 7 Sachen today, because I didn't do anything.  May sound sad to some of you, but I had a fantasically productive day on my computer, working on various design projects.  I am still sitting here now:

Heute kann ich keine 7 Sachen posten weil ich nicht gemachts habe.  Hoert sich vielleicht ein bischen traurig an. Oder? Ist es aber nicht! Da ich viel an meiner Design Arbeit gemacht habe.  Ich bin immer noch dabei:

wine and floor plans


See you soon!
Bis spaeter!
xoxo
Holly

5 comments:

  1. i like the design plans your looking at ;) he he he
    Krystal <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. FROM MARIA

    We can't do it all,Holly. Give yourself some lousse. Love mommy xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. delicious wine, classic calyx, new project, working computer, white table, lighting (lamp propably:) ), and today's dreams about..about something we don't know :):) these are your 7 things, am I right?:D

    greets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lafle! well said ... i guess I did have 7 things today. Thank you for reminding me it's all about perspective ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...keine 7 Sachen?...dass finde ich auch ganz o.k ;)
    ...productivity is always nice, wherever it might find you! Have fun preparing you sis fabulous I'm sure new place!
    SO looking forward to pictures!

    Have a lovely day ahead and c you soon :) xo

    ReplyDelete