Saturday, July 2, 2011

newest animated photos crush - Jaime Martinez

Lately, I've been seeing some great animated photographs all over the web. 

My first crush was Jamie at From Me To You blog.

...and just recently I found my second crush, Jaime Martinez.

Here are some of his still shots, so you'll have to go over to his website brightlightbrightlight to see them in 3D action. Go now and look around.  I promise you're in for a treat!



photo credit: Jaime Martinez



'till later,
xoxo
Holly

2 comments:

  1. FROM MARIA

    I remerber those animated 3D post cards, very interesting to see it virtualy.
    I like the one where the gril in a green dress is throwing leaves in the air.
    I really enjoy watching at all the details.

    Mommy xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what they look like - you are so right! Wow that just brought back a lot of memories =) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete