Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Little Fridge

Hello! How is your day going? Mine was good ... a regular day. Well actually that's not completely true. One great thing that happened was that we got our espresso machine back from getting fixed. Actually, they sent us a brand new one, and it's perfect. The espresso is beautiful and the foamy milk is superb . So happy about that. Coffee is sooooo important to me.

But the real reason for my post today is to share with you a picture of my little fridge. Mainly because I think it's always fun to see what other people's stuff looks like, but also because I just love it. It's so cute and small and incognito. Small Kuehlschraenke (fridges in German) are typical here in Berlin. So here it is - the first pic is with the door closed...you can't even tell there's a little cold compartment in there.


And that's it! That's the whole fridge =) Funny eh? I just love my little fridge!

See you soon xoxo
Holly

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love it Holly! Miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the way to go, small frige, no waist,love u mommy oxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete